Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snap Causes Hades to Freeze Over

I've seen this on several blogs recently, so I thought I would give it a whirl. Snap has created a web preview feature for links in Web sites. You just hover your pointer over a link, and a small preview of that site will pop up for you. Some sites haven't been added to this service, so you may get a window that says "waiting to be added to previewed" or something like that. Still a pretty cool feature, and easy to sign up for. I added to this site, if you want to try it.

Snap is a new search site that I guess is trying to add something new to the search engine. Wait a second.... a cool web search innovation that didn't come from Google first? I know it is going to freeze in Dallas this week, but I guess I had better check the forecast for Hell....

No comments: