Friday, January 12, 2007

iPhone. Wow.

I've been thinking about getting a smart phone recently. mainly because I need something to make me look smart every time I open my big mouth (and insert my foot). Nothing really seemed like a perfect fit for me. Then, Apple came to the rescue with the iPhone.

All I can say is Wow. I want one. This has the possibility to revolutionize mobile computing, communications, and especially education. You may have read the articles about it, but you NEED to see Steve Jobs intro of the phone at MacWorld. It's pretty long, but will make your jaw drop a couple of times.

Here is the link to the video. Click on the second one about the iPhone intro. It won't seem like the right video at first, but it is:

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/j47d52oo/event/

No comments: