Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Best Spaceships in the Galaxy

IGN.com created a list of the top 10 space ships, based on "pop-culture impact and all around cool means of transpo." It's a pretty good list, although I have one gripe: no X-Wing? Come on. That is the top fighter craft in SciFi ever. I would kick that video game space ship out of number 7 and put the X-Wing in there. Why would a video game space ship be in here anyway? Give them their own list. Also, if I really thought about it, I would probably find something to replace number 10, even though that is a cool space ship.

Another thing I have to disagree with: "can't explain what people were thinking when they came up with TNG's D" (in reference to the Enterprise-D of Start Trek: The Next Generation). Whatever! That was the coolest Enterprise ever, even though it is a little dated now.

The coolest thing: Serenity makes the list....

No comments: